Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel modem D1000 username/password

Options
  • 26-06-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im a new returning customer to Eircom and have had my Broadband activated etc.
    I have changed my wifi Network name to xxxxxxx and my Wifi Password to xxxxxx.
    When i now try to log in to the modem 192.168.1.254 i cannot get access.
    What should the Username and Password now be?

Rgds

Clinton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Im a new returning customer to Eircom and have had my Broadband activated etc.
    I have changed my wifi Network name to xxxxxxx and my Wifi Password to xxxxxx.
    When i now try to log in to the modem 192.168.1.254 i cannot get access.
    What should the Username and Password now be?

Rgds

Clinton
    Hi clintondaly

The following information should work:

Username: eircom@eircom.net

Password: broadband1

If this does not work please contact eircom broadband support on 1890260260.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

The D1000 password by default and unless changed is the wireless key, when you change the wireless key it doesn't change the admin password, it has to be changed seperately. Best bet is to reset the modem and change both passwords again. and try remember the admin password ;)

Advertisement