Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre - Red Light on Modem

Options
  • 26-06-2013 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Hey folks!

Had the technician out today to install my eFibre. Unfortunately it's unusable as there's a red light on the modem under 'internet' so it can't ping eircom.net
    The modem suggests this is an authentication issue.

The DSL light is green however. The technician said somebody would get back to me in 3 days but I've lost access to internet whereas this morning it was fine just using the standard 5mb line.

Hoping you could take a look at my account and see if there's anything that can be done on your side of things as it doesn't seem like anything can be done from here.

My eFibre account number should be 10697135 and my regular account is 79391038 

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Willbbz wrote: »
    Hey folks!

Had the technician out today to install my eFibre. Unfortunately it's unusable as there's a red light on the modem under 'internet' so it can't ping eircom.net
    The modem suggests this is an authentication issue.

The DSL light is green however. The technician said somebody would get back to me in 3 days but I've lost access to internet whereas this morning it was fine just using the standard 5mb line.

Hoping you could take a look at my account and see if there's anything that can be done on your side of things as it doesn't seem like anything can be done from here.

My eFibre account number should be 10697135 and my regular account is 79391038 

Cheers!
    Hi Willbbz

I'm really sorry to hear this butunfortunately we can’t offer technical support to efibre broadband from this forum. Please contact eircom broadband support on 1890260260 (press option 0 as this is a short cut to speak to an agent) Really sorry I can’t help from here Willbbz.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Hi Willbbz

I'm really sorry to hear this butunfortunately we can’t offer technical support to efibre broadband from this forum. Please contact eircom broadband support on 1890260260 (press option 0 as this is a short cut to speak to an agent) Really sorry I can’t help from here Willbbz.

Thanks

Al
    And get rode for the cost of 1890 call from mobile.

Advertisement