Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using an e-cig while pregnant.

Options
  • 26-06-2013 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Atm im pregnant & smoke have tryed to cut down as much as i can but its just not happening :( so i was thinking of maybe trying an e-cig (im pretty clueless about them atm lol) but a friend said an e-cig is worse for baby than a normal cigarette so now im really confused. I figured an e-cig would be better than a normal cigarette. Anyone have any idea thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Atm im pregnant & smoke have tryed to cut down as much as i can but its just not happening :( so i was thinking of maybe trying an e-cig (im pretty clueless about them atm lol) but a friend said an e-cig is worse for baby than a normal cigarette so now im really confused. I figured an e-cig would be better than a normal cigarette. Anyone have any idea thanks.

no disrespect to you or your friend here, but i don't think ANYONE should be giving you that kind of medical pregnancy related advice on the internet - really you should discuss it with your doctor/gyno and ask them. If you need some information for them because they're unsure as to the ingredients in e-liquid, there's plenty of good information out there you can take with you. as a general rule e-liquid with nicotine is not recommended during pregnancy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Sorry LoopyLolly I'm afraid it would be foolish for anyone to give medical advice on any subject let alone pregnancy here. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement