Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR Indicators

• 26-06-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I was Declined on Indicators 1 + 3 but had all the rest of the indicators,

Number 1 -The correct documentation was not submitted.
    I submitted the form P60,P21 which where required, which clearly show the income of my family in 2011?

Number 3 was no social welfare social protection form was submitted,
    This was due to one of my parents only being on credits and it is stated with the letter that was sent with it straight from the welfare office.

The problem was my mum told me she did that year briefly but she hadn't as it was only credits. This was clearly stated in the letter I had put in with the other required documentation to resolve the problem as I was told to do this by the Welfare office and when I rang the CAO to resolve it.

I rang the CAO this morning asking why I had been declined on Indicator one, she looked at my documentation and said the forms which I had submitted where there. Shouldn't that have given me a YES on Indicator 1?

Is it any worth appealing it? I was hoping *nearly banking* that I would get this.

Advertisement