Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a student account with boi, will I have to pay the quarterly maintenance fee?

Options
  • 26-06-2013 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

I have a student account with boi, will I have to pay the quarterly maintenance fee?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

No you wont have to pay those fees when you are a student or for 2 years after you graduate. Full details are on bank of Ireland website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

hillbloom wrote: »
    No you wont have to pay those fees when you are a student or for 2 years after you graduate. Full details are on bank of Ireland website.
    thank you, its just a person working in boi told me I would have to pay the fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi homeless student,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As hillbloom correctly mentioned, you don't pay the maintenance fee and most transaction fees with 2nd/3rd Level Student Accounts, Graduate Accounts and Golden Years Accounts. We have more information here and at the bottom of that page you can access a pdf version of our Simpler, Clearer Pricing Brochure with even more information.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement