Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spud Guns

Options
  • 26-06-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Where could I pick up some of these around Kilkenny? Haven't seen them in ages.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Doff wrote: »
    Where could I pick up some of these around Kilkenny? Haven't seen them in ages.

Try pound shops and the likes, is the only thing I can think of. I wouldn't be shocked if they're banned as weapons or something equally as silly.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Failing the pound shop I'm sure you'd pick one up at the car boot sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Tried the pound shops and couldn't find any :( Going to try the car boot Sunday thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭scoobydoobie

Loads on ebay, metal and plastic. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Up-until 2006 these were actually firearms under Irish law and were technically illegal, they are now considered R.I.Fs (Replica Imitation Firearms) and are legal as long as they are under a 1 joule limit (which they will be)
    Pre 2006, even the little rubber dart guns were illegal. (that is Irish law for you)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Loads on ebay, metal and plastic. :)

Seen them, most of like 2 or 3 euro then 10 euro delivery, I'd rather get one in town or at the car boot, thanks though.

Advertisement