Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Available] Room for rent, Drumcondra, Dublin

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Dom- one thread please. Please decide which thread you wish to keep- and delete the others. I'd also suggest you read the forum's charter.

Regards,

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DJJ_24

My apologies, didn't realize I posted it three times!

I would also kindly suggest that you make it easier to find how to delete threads on these forums, genuinely cant find how to!

Regards,

Dom.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I've moved all of your posts to this thread for you. You choose the 'edit' option- and then 'delete'

Regards,

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭daddyorchips

DJJ_24 wrote: »
    Hi All,

We are in a 4 bed house with a spare room becoming available from July 17th. We need to fill this room asap.

Here is the link, it will give you a good idea of the people, the house etc

http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?id=724688

Get in touch if you are interested.

Cheers!

Dom

78 euro a week and a 416 deposit asking a bit much don't you think

One 3rd of the total rent is the deposit and then 312 per month is the arrangement. I am not the landlord....

• Advertisement

I've moved all of your posts to this thread for you. You choose the 'edit' option- and then 'delete'

Regards,

Shane

Thanking you...

Advertisement