Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intellicig newbie

Options
  • 26-06-2013 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

I have 2 intellicig units but find I have to recharge the batteries every 4-5 hours and the juice/foam refill is not even used up! I like the size of the units and have tried reading advice on here on better units but it all seems like double Dutch to me!
    Can anyone help me with photos of what i should be looking for , suited for low babies?

Thanks

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

ego-c_twist_battery.jpg

You can find starter sets with these included practically everywhere on the vendors' page here.

e-smokeireland.eu, thebestshop.eu, vaperus.ie and ezsmoke.ie have various kits with those as the batteries.

They're cigar-sized, but you'd get the day out of them. The higher the mAh of the battery, the longer it lasts. You can twist a dial at the bottom to change the heat and get a better vape. Mind you don't go too high or you'll burn yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ElWalrus

After being on the disposable for a couple of weeks, bought myself an Innokin AIO 510 Classic PCC kit for about 40 bucks. Well happy with it.

Its comes with a battery that's about the size of the intellicig one but comes with a portable case that's smaller than a 20 pack. That has a much bigger battery that charges the smaller cigarette like battery when your not smoking it. The case (PCC) lasts me nearly two days without charging it and also has space to store 3 cartizomers (like the intellicig cartridges except you have to fill them yourself).

You even get connections to power your phone/usb device off it if you wanted too.

I think its ideal if you want something 'cigarette sized' that you can carry around and will last longer than 5 minutes. (can't change the voltage on it, but works well for me with boge low res cartomizers)

449620894_854.jpg

Advertisement