Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a builder

Options
  • 26-06-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am looking for a recommendation for a builder to do some renovation work.

Looking for someone who would give a nice finish and is reasonably priced.

I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

Barr :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

westbrook construction did our house and are excellent call connie or sean 0879827596. bargain with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Barr wrote: »
    Hi All

I am looking for a recommendation for a builder to do some renovation work.

Looking for someone who would give a nice finish and is reasonably priced.

I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

Barr :)
    We've had our entire house gutted and re fit.attic converted.extension built and house under pinned all at different times and used Tony Kanavagh sound man and very approachable (086) 266 9514

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

Like Barr I too am in search of a trustworthy builder. I have a leaking red bricked chimeny which I want cemented over. There are so many Cowboys out there it's difficult to find someone who is honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

cathorio wrote: »
    Like Barr I too am in search of a trustworthy builder. I have a leaking red bricked chimeny which I want cemented over. There are so many Cowboys out there it's difficult to find someone who is honest.

Look no further then my above post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

As a matter of interest: How do you search for reputable tradesmen? Is there a database like Federation of Master Builders in the UK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

James Bailey 087 2518062

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 259 ✭✭corkplumber

pm sent, the lad i recommend i do a lot of work for. his finish is spot on and i know his prices are on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

pm sent, the lad i recommend i do a lot of work for. his finish is spot on and i know his prices are on the ball.

Sent me on the details as well please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

My sincere appreciation for the valuable information and for your kindness in replying. ��

Advertisement