Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have NCB??

Options
  • 26-06-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

How are we going. This might be a bit complex but all I need to know is wether I'll soon have a years no claims bonus. I was first insured as a 6 month add-on named driver on a provisional license to my fathers existing comprehensive car policy on July 1st. The policy was renewed for another year in February this year. With my circumstances, will this mean I will have a years NCB in July or will I have to wait until February

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Liberty Insurance: Cathy

Hi CianDon,

If you haven’t had insurance in your own name before you therefore have not earned a no claims discount. However if you have been a named driver on another private car or company car policy for a full 12 months, we may offer you a discount providing you have had no claims.

Cathy

Advertisement