Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A graphics card for around 250 euro?

Options
  • 26-06-2013 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I need to upgrade from my faulty 7770. I'd like something that will play next gen games for at least 2 years. My psu has one 6 pin pcie connector and one 6+2 pcie connector. I was looking at the sapphire 7950 vapor x but it needs 2 pcie 8 pin and I'm not sure the molex adapters will deliver enough power.

I ordered an xfx 7870 tahiti LE from aria.co.uk but they have held my order untill I can provide extra information which I can't give them (driving license and a utility bill in my name which I don't have). So I have emailed them saying I want a refund but they have yet to reply to me.

If you could provide a link to where to buy the card that would be great as well.
    Whatever is best for value.

Comments

Advertisement