Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Girl in Philipstown/Dunleer

Options
  • 26-06-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭

From Facebook, just in case people have any info (not my post):

MISSING GIRL

EMILY CALLAGHAN

Age 13 from Philipstown, near Ardee and Dunleer. Last seen wearing red converse shoes, blue jeans and dark pink t-shirt with gold writing. SHE HAS LONG BROWN HAIR AND GLASSES, STANDS ABOUT 5'5. CONTACT ARDEE OR DUNLEER GARDA OR ME AT 087 602 7863 WITH ANY INFO. This is a good friends daughter. PLEASE HELP!!!! ALSO ANYONE FREE PLEASE CALL OUT TO PHILIPSTOWN TO HELP IN THE SEARCH!!!!

Hope she is found OK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

helicopters and search parties out looking I believe. missing since 18:30 this evening.

Would this be normal practice for someone missing this length of time?

Hope she turns up safe out with mates or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

just saw a mate tweet that she has been found. I've no further details though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

UPDATE: Emily is reported to have returned home at 5.30am and is safe and sound. (Source:http://talkofthetown.ie/2013/06/27/girl-missing-from-philipstown/)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

saw a helicopter out last night at 10.30 ,it must have been searcing for her.

Advertisement