Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Dog - Is he dead or did he fake it?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Apparently there is no death certificate, and his property in Atlanta is still being regulary used.

If you dont know the history of the debts he has to pay off, look that up. Con-man, fake promotion companies, fake appearances. There is a expose on one of those prime time 'to catch a creep' american shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

He's a scumbag rip off merchant so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he's still alive

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    He's a scumbag rip off merchant so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he's still alive
    ......but has some f*cking classic albums.

Do Or Die and Penecillin on Wax are monster albums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I'll have to give them a go, only listened to the odd track here and there, nice one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

When he was promoting that show in Dublin everyone who ever worked with him was telling the promoter to walk away, Tim wouldn't show, you're just being ripped off.

Promoter goes ahead, tim does a runner with his money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭floggg

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Really? From what I heard, those rhymes he was kicking were quite bootylicious...

floggg wrote: »
    Really? From what I heard, those rhymes he was kicking were quite bootylicious...

Only in the opinion of Snoop :D

Advertisement