Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lads/Girls Holiday Stories

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fatbatman

Katgurl wrote: »
    An even more baffling conclusion... Where did I say that?

The use of a question mark indicates I do not as of yet know the answer, hence why I asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

fatbatman wrote: »
    The use of a question mark indicates I do not as of yet know the answer, hence why I asked.

Well let's leave it unanswered so I can retain some mystery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Katgurl v Fatbatman

Have I wandered into something I was not expecting here....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Mod

Fatbatman banned

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭starWave

Katgurl v Fatbatman

great names for comic strip. this stuff writes itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Jesus fúcking Christ, the OP was born in 1994.

I'm going away for a few minutes to have a large whiskey and find a gun.

I'm too old.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

fatbatman wrote: »
    These remark indicate that in the past you made specific preparations for engaging in illicit sex with strangers. This indicates that you are a promiscuous individual. Your username indicates you are female. A derogatory term for a promiscuous female is 'slut'. The reason a male does not get called a derogatory name for being promiscuous is that it does not lower his marriageability in the eyes of his opposite gender, whereas with a female member of the human species situated within society it does.

I hope this clears it up.

Are you this pleasant in real life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Doop

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Don't go skinny dipping and leave your wallet etc on the beach. It will be robbed. We learned that the hard way!

Bring it into the water with you so? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

starWave wrote: »
    great names for comic strip. this stuff writes itself.

Peter Griffin as Batman 'take that you slut! Arrr arrr arrr'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Katgurl v Fatbatman

Batman has gained weight and grown bitter towards women, it's a sh1tty sequel

what is with the weird vibe in this thread, I never went on one of these rite of passage, post leaving cert holidays but plenty of people did and still do, so it's been a few years now and its so beneath you all, pfft

• Registered Users Posts: 21 The Man They Couldnt

kraggy wrote: »
    Jesus fúcking Christ, the OP was born in 1994.

I'm going away for a few minutes to have a large whiskey and find a gun.

I'm too old.

1995 really ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

Oh God, where to begin? Embarrassing on my behalf really. I was in Ayia Napa last year with 5 of the lads. Anyways as it goes I pulled a decent bird during at one of the clubs and back to the apartment we went. Anyways when we were in bed she started fooling around and one mess lead to another and she started tickling me (I have this weird thing with regards being tickled) I was begging her to stop as I knew from childhood experiences what was about to come. About two mins in to her tickling me I sh1t everywhere. Well not everywhere but it seemed that way at the time. I did warn her so in a way it was her fault but it had me mortified and to this day I'm still a little embarrassed about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭NoHarm1994

Are you this pleasant in real life?

Philip Larkin has come back from the dead..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

audman wrote: »
    Oh God, where to begin? Embarrassing on my behalf really. I was in Ayia Napa last year with 5 of the lads. Anyways as it goes I pulled a decent bird during at one of the clubs and back to the apartment we went. Anyways when we were in bed she started fooling around and one mess lead to another and she started tickling me (I have this weird thing with regards being tickled) I was begging her to stop as I knew from childhood experiences what was about to come. About two mins in to her tickling me I sh1t everywhere. Well not everywhere but it seemed that way at the time. I did warn her so in a way it was her fault but it had me mortified and to this day I'm still a little embarrassed about it.
    SMSL!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

NoHarm1994 wrote: »
    Philip Larkin has come back from the dead..

Misogynists. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement