Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPT value query.

Options
  • 27-06-2013 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Have to register and pay my LPT Tomo.

Live in blackrock co Louth and the revenue have allocated me a value in band 04 ( 200 - 250k eur). I live in a pre 1900 semi detached small residence requiring some work.

A three bedroom penthouse sold opposite where I live for 135k eur recently. Last month a 4 bedroom detached house with a garage requiring some work sold for 124k eur.

The aforementioned property values would therefor lead to me to belief to expect a fair value of approx 100k eur for my property.

I paid 98.5k punts 12 years ago.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems and what actions did you take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

I have a few rental properties in the Dundalk area and have put all down as 100k, they have way overestimated LPT afaiac

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Mrs W wrote: »
    I have a few rental properties in the Dundalk area and have put all down as 100k, they have way overestimated LPT afaiac

Agreed.

You'd do well to shift most of what's in Dundalk for 100k

Advertisement