Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't sign into sky app?

• 27-06-2013 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hey anyone else getting this? After entering my login details I'm greeted by a blank message and still not signed in

Am a bit scared as I only use my xbox for sky and have found no solutions on other forums, one fella even said that the only solution was a new xbox :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hey anyone else getting this? After entering my login details I'm greeted by a blank message and still not signed in

Am a bit scared as I only use my xbox for sky and have found no solutions on other forums, one fella even said that the only solution was a new xbox :eek:

Sky on Xbox has been unusable for us in the last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

I could be watching a movie or the golf and I'd get signed out every 15/20 mins.

Such a pain in the arse.

Advertisement