Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying from one state to another...

Options
  • 27-06-2013 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, im flying from western Australia to queensland and was wondering is it ok to take with me a bag of protein and a bag of creatine or would be think its something else? also would they be very picky about the ingredients of the protein which by the way aren't on the packet!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

dave 27 wrote: »
    Hi guys, im flying from western Australia to queensland and was wondering is it ok to take with me a bag of protein and a bag of creatine or would be think its something else? also would they be very picky about the ingredients of the protein which by the way aren't on the packet!

Cheers

It'd make for an interesting strip/cavity search

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

you'll be fine. I'd leave the peptides behind just incase!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Im sure it'll be fine have a look below for a guide as to what you can and can't bring interstate

http://www.quarantinedomestic.gov.au/destination-queensland.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

I always bring protein powder in my carry one along with a load of other supplements, multivit, zinc, mag, super greens. Just powder and pills, no labels. Never been questioned once. They are well used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It's just food, nothing more. It'll be fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement