Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a CU account

Options
  • 27-06-2013 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

I have an account with the credit union in Kerry but I'd like one in Dublin now I'm up here. Wondering what I need to open one? I don't get bills in my name so proof of address would be a tricky one, if its needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭StillWaters

I have an account with the credit union in Kerry but I'd like one in Dublin now I'm up here. Wondering what I need to open one? I don't get bills in my name so proof of address would be a tricky one, if its needed.

You can transfer your account. I'd imagine you will still need some proof of your Dublin address though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I've got car tax stuff and its on my driving licence, hopefully that'll do. Cheers for the info.

Advertisement