Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bannded from soccer..... again!

Options
  • 27-06-2013 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Ok. Now this one I AM APPEALING!!!!!

I was having an argument/conversation with A MANCHESTER CITY FAN about the merits of Carlos Tevez.... NOT IN THE MANCHESTER CITY SECTION, I HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THAT SECTOON!!!!!!!

A mod, deemd it a wise move to move the conversation from neuteal ground (summer transfer thread) right into the back garden of the chap I was arguing with.... a city fan..... a fuxking mod city fan!!!!

And I get banned for asking him to explain why he moved the thread? Seriously.....

All honesty now lads, I admit the last ban was deserved but this is an absolute joke and if ye uphold this ban I will have lost a lot of faith in the mods on this site...

All said and done, I was banned for asking hom to explain himself, he deemed it appropriate to issue me with a warning on that thread and rhen said I shouldnt reply? Hey your a mod my friend not a dictator! For christ sake you have to let someone respond to a post aimed at them on a public boards..

Not impreased at all lads, not 1 bit on this one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I wish to withdraw my appeal, I was not aware that a warning is an automatic card, I was u der the impression I was being punished twice, since that is not the case I withdraw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement