Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Cine Club

Options
  • 27-06-2013 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

If the moving pictures are you thing this might be of interest...
    Secret Cine Club Kerry is the new way to experience film! Think mystery films in secret locations, both indoors and outdoors. While most of the details are top secret until the day of the event, keep an eye on facebook and twitter for hints and clues about the film and location in the run up to the event.

https://www.facebook.com/SecretCinemaKerry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

The venue for tonight's screening is out,

1013003_663310983694633_253185011_n.png

Can you imagine the horror of driving the bones of hour to Tralee only to find that they were coming back to your own area to watch a film. Worse, if the destination was secret before you got on the bus, you'd have to go back with them again to get the car!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Can you imagine the horror of driving the bones of hour to Tralee only to find that they were coming back to your own area to watch a film. Worse, if the destination was secret before you got on the bus, you'd have to go back with them again to get the car!

Yeah it kinda would not suit someone working shift-work either not knowing until d-day of where and when. Won't be able to attend though as I pre-plan my days off; my mornings/evenings too pending shift-work.

Great Idea in theory & I do hope it works out though.

/Actually have not set foot in a cinema in years some to think of it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Great idea! Gutted that I have only spotted this now, I'd have loved to come along :-)

They announce the date and time well before hand, and the location is release once someone guess the clues, so you will know where the screening is taking place before you head off.

Another one tonight...
    kerry4sam wrote: »
    Yeah it kinda would not suit someone working shift-work either not knowing until d-day of where and when. Won't be able to attend though as I pre-plan my days off; my mornings/evenings too pending shift-work.

Great Idea in theory & I do hope it works out though.

/Actually have not set foot in a cinema in years some to think of it :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

When's the next one of these? Would love to make one if it's on over the next few weekends....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monkey tree

Any updates on this? It's such an interesting idea. I would love to get involved.:)

No idea, but if facebook or twitter uses you, you can keep up to date by liking/following these:

@KerryFilmFest

facebook.com/SecretCinemaKerry
    When's the next one of these? Would love to make one if it's on over the next few weekends....
    Any updates on this? It's such an interesting idea. I would love to get involved.:)

This month screening took place in Fenit lighthouse, did anyone make it along ?

Advertisement