Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Dublin City

Options
  • 27-06-2013 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Just owndering is there any good snooker halls in Dublin city i could go to with work mates on a Friday night

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Which part of Dublin? There are not many still around unfortunately.

On the northside there is Crossguns in Phibsboro and the Classic in Finglas East.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

The one in Harmonstown was re-opened last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

I was looking for the City Centre,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I was looking for the City Centre,

Ned Kelly Sports on O'Connell Street is great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    has Quirkeys still got the big snooker room? last time I was in there probably about 5 or 6 years ago I was getting funny looks off the Chinese who occupied every other people, I felt like an unwelcome guest intruding on their turf

• Advertisement

Dotsey wrote: »
    has Quirkeys still got the big snooker room? last time I was in there probably about 5 or 6 years ago I was getting funny looks off the Chinese who occupied every other people, I felt like an unwelcome guest intruding on their turf

I dunno, I tend to avoid Quirkeys at all costs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Dotsey wrote: »
    **Chinese who occupied every other table** not people obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

So is the one on O'Connel street good ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Mr Simpson wrote: »

I haven't been there in years, is it quiet? It had lots of gaming and slot machines there which is not conducive to playing snooker :)

gurramok wrote: »
    I haven't been there in years, is it quiet? It had lots of gaming and slot machines there which is not conducive to playing snooker :)

The gaming machines and snooker tables are in completely seperate areas on different floors

• Advertisement
Advertisement