Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is yodlee safe to use?

Options
  • 27-06-2013 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

As part of the set up its requesting my full log in details for banking 365. I cant see any information about this on your website.
    Obviously I'm terrified of my account being hacked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Roxirose,

Thank you for your post.

As yodlee is not associated with Bank of Ireland, we would not advise you to share you full log in details for security reasons. This decision is at your own discretion, however we can not guarantee that this is a safe and secure site.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Midfield9

Hi,

Has bank of Irelands opinion of yodlee changed since 2013?
    Would I be violating the terms and conditions of banking365 if i gave yodlee access to my account to extract tranactions for an acccounts package?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Currently there is no change in this and again we wouldn't advise you to share you full log in details for security reasons. As we can’t guarantee this is a secure site.

If you've any other queries don't hesitate to contact us here,

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aszczepanska

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Currently there is no change in this and again we wouldn't advise you to share you full log in details for security reasons. As we can’t guarantee this is a secure site.

If you've any other queries don't hesitate to contact us here,  

Thanks,
    Tara C
    Hi, as you not recommending connecting bank details via yodlee service for sage packet purposes, could you explain how to extract bank feeds for accounting purpose in required csv format? As all reports from business online are only available in pdf.
    Regards, Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi aszczepanska,

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

The original post is in relation to 365 online. 

Business online can be used with some 3rd party accountancy software. 

If you contact the business online helpdesk they will let you know which software will work and go through it with you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement
Advertisement