Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount Kimbie - Button Factory, November 9th

Options
  • 27-06-2013 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

On The Record saying they will headline their own show.

Wasnt happy with the 15 minutes they played last night in support of The xx, had missed them twice before so hopefully this will make up for it. €10 early bird tickets is definitely worth it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

saw on their twitter that the O2 had PA problems last night before their set.

whats the story with the early bird tix?

need a code or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

No idea actually - the ticketmaster listing has the price as €15 and there is no listing on tickets.ie

I assume tomorrow there will be an option for a €10 ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Wasnt happy with the 15 minutes they played last night in support of The xx,
    :eek:
    was close to a last minute trip in, but i'm thankful i didn't now!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Was really disappointed about the 15 minute gig. They were the reason I got the ticket! Have been waiting for them to come to Ireland since they cancelled Body & Soul. Ah well, they are at Electric Picnic and now this gig :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Was really disappointed about the 15 minute gig. They were the reason I got the ticket! Have been waiting for them to come to Ireland since they cancelled Body & Soul. Ah well, they are at Electric Picnic and now this gig :)

You should complain to the promoter and see about getting some money back. They refunded people when Bobby Womack pulled out of the Van Morrison gig and when the guitarist from Bon Jovi left the band, obviously that was in advance but would be worth at least asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

they sound good - I'll defo try nab a €10 ticket tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

got the 10e tix on the events page on this.

22e all in for two.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Beans_On wrote: »
    got the 10e tix on the events page on this.

22e all in for two.

Super, just got some myself the. Cheers

Advertisement