Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question in relation to BB account

Options
  • 27-06-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Hi there ,

I recently took the line in my apartment over from my landlord , The broadband is working thankfully but I have no modem etc , Can a representive here confirm that a modem has been sent to me please.

Also I would like to get confirmed that my name is now on the account and a bank mandate has been sent to me.

Your help on this matter is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Little Pea wrote: »
    Hi there ,

I recently took the line in my apartment over from my landlord , The broadband is working thankfully but I have no modem etc , Can a representive here confirm that a modem has been sent to me please.

Also I would like to get confirmed that my name is now on the account and a bank mandate has been sent to me.

Your help on this matter is very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi Little Pea

I can confirm this if you would like to PM me the account number please?

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

PM sent Alan , can you let me know. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Little Pea wrote: »
    PM sent Alan , can you let me know. Thanks again.
    Hello,

I've just replied to your DM now,

Al

Advertisement