Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google/Facebook/Apple Contact

Options
  • 27-06-2013 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I'm not sure if this is the best place for the thread, I've just finished my leaving cert and I'm interested in trying to find work experience in one of these places. I'm very entrepreneurial and feel if i could find a contact I could make a positive contribution to these firms. If anyone knows anyone working at the dublin offices of any of these firms that'd be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Social Media >> Work/Jobs
    Good luck with the job hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Highly unlikely...there are students and graduates struggling to get the time of day from these companies let alone an 18 year old with no qualifications.

I'd like to be proven wrong but if you are interested in working for these companies then take your college course seriously and start applying next summer and keep trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

I'm not sure if this is the best place for the thread, I've just finished my leaving cert and I'm interested in trying to find work experience in one of these places. I'm very entrepreneurial and feel if i could find a contact I could make a positive contribution to these firms. If anyone knows anyone working at the dublin offices of any of these firms that'd be great. Thanks

Doubt people are going to give up any contacts they have on here - they'd probably prefer to keep them to themselves. ;)

Linkedin is what you need...it's there to network so use it.

Advertisement