Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bal up for sale

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 478 ✭✭Stella Virgo

The Black Cat is across the road from SUPERMACS ....nom,nom,...sorry,i will go now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭whineflu

Ger8 wrote: »
    Sheridans. Dail. Same guy

Really? Sheridans Wine bar/cheese shop and the Dail bar are owned by the same guy? Are you sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Ger8

whineflu wrote: »
    Really? Sheridans Wine bar/cheese shop and the Dail bar are owned by the same guy? Are you sure?

Sheridans knocknacarra. Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

320. Or somewhere close to that.

Mad. I would reckon the glass cost that when built.
    Really looks to have potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Does anyone know whether the sale of the Bal went through and whether it was definitely the owner of Sheridan's who bought it? The ODJ sign is still up outside and there is no sign of activity going on there. I really hope the Sheridans thing is true as I have now heard that the owner of a fast-food franchise has bought it and could be looking to erect some golden arches there :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Does anyone know whether the sale of the Bal went through and whether it was definitely the owner of Sheridan's who bought it? The ODJ sign is still up outside and there is no sign of activity going on there. I really hope the Sheridans thing is true as I have now heard that the owner of a fast-food franchise has bought it and could be looking to erect some golden arches there :(

Oh no....Salthill really doesn't need that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Oh no....Salthill really doesn't need that!

Ya, God forbid it got tacky.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Ya, God forbid it got tacky.;)

'Twill bring the tackiness rating to a whole new level :rolleyes:

Just happened to be on daft.ie and am surprised and disappointed to see the Bal appears to be back on the market with O’Donnellan& Joyce. It’s been listed since 19/9/13 according to Daft: http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=720152. There is still a SOLD sign up outside which seems like a strange way of marketing a property. Anyway, looks like we can forget about a new eatery opening there anytime soon :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

That ad seems a bit confused. They are calling it a two bedroom detached house.

• Advertisement

I know! Another brilliant marketing ploy! Actually the cynic in me thinks ODJ are trying to keep it under the radar (as it's supposedly sold already ;)) and listing it as a house means it won't show up in a search for commercial property. It's not listed on their own website either. But as I say, that's just me being cynical :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Yeah. That crossed my mind as well.

Advertisement