Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crèche in Collooney

Options
  • 27-06-2013 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.

A colleague of mine is moving into the area in the next fewweeks and is looking for childcare facilities for her two kids, I have heard ofthe Tir-na-nOG crèche in Collooney but not too sure what it is like as I haveheard mixed reports about this place. Has anybody else heard good / bad reportsof this place? Cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I know there's one in Ballisodare not far away that my friend works at. Seems to be well known and always full up. Will try and get the name of it for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tir na nog childcare

I'm really sorry that you've heard mixed reports on our service. I think we have a fantastic creche here in Collooney. I'd suggest that your friend arrange a viewing of our creche. We also have an open evening this Thursday 22nd August and we invite anyone with an interest in our service to attend. We'll have a representative of the County Childcare Committee speaking on the night. We've done alot of work with our service to ensure that it provides a very high quality standard of childcare. I'd recommend that your friend speak with parents who's children who are attending the service at present. Our number is 071 91 30444.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Hi ya, that's just the problem, they have been talking to the parents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭caseman

I know a few people with kids their, they all seem happy enough with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 duine eile

That's a shame you feel that way. My kids have been through there since it opened in Oct 08. Like everything else starting out perhaps its had its teething problems, nothing that personally affected me of the well being of my children I should emphasis. Place has really taken off in the past 2 years with first Rita Walsh as Manager and now Sandra in situ. Add to this the fact that nearly all the girls there either have or are studying for their degree and you have all the ingredients of a great set up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement