Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postal delay ?

Options
  • 27-06-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Anyone else having postal delays? I am currently waiting on 9 items to arrive both from uk and ireland. 3 or 4 from china also but they come when they come anyway lol.

Post from ireland should have been here early this week and uk post where posted on the 14th so thats 2 weeks ago.

I would usually contact the seller to say they have not arrived but because there are so many that havent arrived it makes me think maybe there is a delay?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Dmighty wrote: »
    Anyone else having postal delays? I am currently waiting on 9 items to arrive both from uk and ireland. 3 or 4 from china also but they come when they come anyway lol.

Post from ireland should have been here early this week and uk post where posted on the 14th so thats 2 weeks ago.

I would usually contact the seller to say they have not arrived but because there are so many that havent arrived it makes me think maybe there is a delay?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Post to/from the UK is very hit or miss. Sometimes it takes two days, others it takes two to three weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

There's been a rotation of staff (including postal delivery personnel) I know this is the case at the Sallynoggin sorting office.. deliveries have been a bit sluggish and sparse, for our house, since..

Advertisement