Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband query

Options
  • 27-06-2013 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭

Hello, 

i was just wondering if my line ever plans on getting upgraded? using a 1mb connection currently and thinking of switching to Vodafone or sky because it's just so bad.  Sky have said they'd offer a 3mb connection in my area, so just wondering if Eircom have any plans on unrolling out the same in the future? 

i can PM you my account number when requested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RossieMan wrote: »
    Hello, 

i was just wondering if my line ever plans on getting upgraded? using a 1mb connection currently and thinking of switching to Vodafone or sky because it's just so bad.  Sky have said they'd offer a 3mb connection in my area, so just wondering if Eircom have any plans on unrolling out the same in the future? 

i can PM you my account number when requested.
    Hi RossieMan

Please PM me your account number and I'll look into this for you

A;

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Cheers Alan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RossieMan wrote: »
    Cheers Alan!
    Hi RossieMan

I've just replied to your DM now

Al

Advertisement