Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorhome hire for Electric Picnic?

Options
  • 27-06-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

would anybody be able to help me, im looking to rent a motor home/caravan, for 4/5 days for the electric picnic.30/08-02/09.

i know i should have booked by now but needed to get numbers on board.

i only need a motor home /caravan suitable for 2 people but need a shower included.

tried all websites in dublin/meath/wicklow but either booked out or can only hire for 7 days so very expensive.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you already try
    http://www.iwmotorhomes.ie/
    http://www.caravanhireireland.com/

Perhaps someone in this forum will be willing to hire out out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 magicrunners

i did yeah they are booked up for that weekend only have motor homes for €800 left now, a bit more than we can afford !

im hoping someone may want to rent something out on here

thanks for the links though

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Did you try www.vanderlust.com based in Ennis

i did ;( ive tried everything on the first 4 pages of google no availability for the smaller motor homes the larger ones are v expensive thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Ok, your main option so is to probably borrow one from someone, but there may be insurance issues with this.

• Advertisement

hmmm thats true im on a waiting list with a company from cherry orchard dublin the mans really nice and has been very helpful but its a long list !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

biko wrote: »
    Did you already try
    http://www.iwmotorhomes.ie/
    http://www.caravanhireireland.com/

Perhaps someone in this forum will be willing to hire out out.
    i did yeah they are booked up for that weekend only have motor homes for €800 left now, a bit more than we can afford !

im hoping someone may want to rent something out on here

thanks for the links though
    its against the insurance policy to hire it out. your only option is to by a cheap caravan and then hopefully sell it on for the same money or make a small loss

• Registered Users Posts: 12 detour.camper

Hey Magicrunners

We still have some 2 berth campervans available for the electric picnic weekend, the price for the 4 days is €280 including Insurance for one driver.
    email hello@detour.ie and we will get back to you with more info.

Cheers
    Tomas
    Detour Campervan Hire
    www.detour.ie

Thanks Thomas that's a great price ill email looks like I'm probably gonna have to ditch the shower !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Thanks Thomas that's a great price ill email looks like I'm probably gonna have to ditch the shower !

Your going to a festival, just use the same shower everyone else uses:D

Baby%2BWipes%2B001.jpeg

• Advertisement

lol yeah im getting slagged at work too !

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dillons

Also looking to hire a 2 berth if anyone knows of any available?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jtm

Looking for a motorhome for electric picnic - (A) can you bring them in to Electric Picnic and (b) I'm looking for the largest available - money no object - can someone get back to me? Only 2 of us are travelling but we want some room. Many thanks, J.

Advertisement