Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo stencil?

Options
  • 27-06-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

hi there, I saw a tattoo of a gecko which I liked, but was wondering where I could get the stencil for it? Or, is this something a good tattoo artist could reproduce from the photo?

333751376_aac414a6bd_o.jpg

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Any decent tattoo artist will be able to draw it up for you. Just save the photo to your phone and show them when you go in, or email it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Thanks! As you can probably tell I've never got a tattoo before so am looking for a good artist that could replicate it perfectly!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think that gecko design is a quite common tattoo-flash type design, and any decent artist should be either able to replicate for you (which they may/may not wish to do as it's copying another tattoo) or suggest ways to make the design your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

I've seen some awful Gecko tattoos online and hence was looking for something small and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

pretty sure that's one of the old platypus records logos, so a search online should get you a copy of that image if you need it.

It would be pretty easy for an artist to reproduce from that picture anyway though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement