Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA Football 13

Options
  • 27-06-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭

This game is only released in America. But since the PS3 is allegedly region-free, could I order this and would it be playable on my console? I'd love to try those games out.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

gamercfc wrote: »
    This game is only released in America. But since the PS3 is allegedly region-free, could I order this and would it be playable on my console? I'd love to try those games out.

Yes.
    Buy any dlc will have to be bought in the region in which you bought the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

F1ngers wrote: »
    Yes.
    Buy any dlc will have to be bought in the region in which you bought the game.

Oh I wouldn't worry about DLC for a sports game to be honest. Especially one that represents College American Football. That's good now, might order this today, got paid! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Make sure it's 14 you get if you want this years incarnation.

kensutz wrote: »
    Make sure it's 14 you get if you want this years incarnation.

Ah sure when is that out?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

9th July

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote: »
    9th July

Really?? Oh, god I may pre-order that then so. Thanks. :)

Advertisement