Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to upgrade to unlimited broadband

Options
  • 27-06-2013 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

I currently have basic broadband package and want to increase it to unlimited as I keep going over my broadband limit.

Just wondering how much extra it would be and how I can go about it. I've only had the package for 8 months so I don't seem to be able to upgrade online, perhaps because I'm still under contract?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

You will be able to change the package around within the contract, contact their sales on 1800 503 303 and they whould go through the price of changing to unlimited usage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ash23 wrote: »
    I currently have basic broadband package and want to increase it to unlimited as I keep going over my broadband limit.

Just wondering how much extra it would be and how I can go about it. I've only had the package for 8 months so I don't seem to be able to upgrade online, perhaps because I'm still under contract?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi ash23

allen175 is indeed correct (thanks again allen175) and if you require an upgrade you can contact eircom sales on 1800503303 (option 3).

Thanks

Al

Advertisement