Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Hotspots Train Stations

Options
  • 27-06-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm just wondering will Parkwest & Cherry Orchard Train Station ever be getting an eircom hotspot as I'm an eircom customer and someone who uses this train station alot.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

heffo500 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm just wondering will Parkwest & Cherry Orchard Train Station ever be getting an eircom hotspot as I'm an eircom customer and someone who uses this train station alot.

Many Thanks

Hi heffo500

We really would not know this and unfortunately I have no way to find out asthis would be up to Irish rail to decide if they wanted it there or not.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

Hi heffo500

We really would not know this and unfortunately I have no way to find out asthis would be up to Irish rail to decide if they wanted it there or not.

Thanks

Al

Thanks I contacted Irish Rail and this was the reply:

Thank you, for your e-mail and enquiry regarding the instillation of a Wi Fi Hotspot at Park West Cherry Orchard Station.

You may be pleased to learn, plans are at an advanced stage to install this service but as of now there is no definitive date available for the instillation.
    Any news regarding this service will be posted on our website www.irishrail.ie or by following this link. http://www.irishrail.ie/index.jsp?p=120&n=225

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

heffo500 wrote: »
    Thanks I contacted Irish Rail and this was the reply:

Thank you, for your e-mail and enquiry regarding the instillation of a Wi Fi Hotspot at Park West Cherry Orchard Station.

You may be pleased to learn, plans are at an advanced stage to install this service but as of now there is no definitive date available for the instillation.
    Any news regarding this service will be posted on our website www.irishrail.ie or by following this link. http://www.irishrail.ie/index.jsp?p=120&n=225

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
    Hi heffo500

No worries, I'm happy to help

Al

Advertisement