Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 week 12 results

Options
  • 27-06-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

SF 42 Buccs 7, Buccs net cuts out with three minutes to play:mad::mad::mad:
    Terrible luck for Buccs and would be hateful to recreated that score so looks like I have to try an beat CPU, Brooks won't be getting two fumble TDs against them. I'm ultra annoyed as I hadn't won by such a score before. If I lose to CPU I'm quitting the league.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

madalig12 wrote: »
    SF 42 Buccs 7, Buccs net cuts out with three minutes to play:mad::mad::mad:
    Terrible luck for Buccs and would be hateful to recreated that score so looks like I have to try an beat CPU, Brooks won't be getting two fumble TDs against them. I'm ultra annoyed as I hadn't won by such a score before. If I lose to CPU I'm quitting the league.

Ea servers are a pain. Its as if with new versions in development their neglecting the servers. cut out twice against the browns. Then I lose two players to injury. One a season ending :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

empacher wrote: »
    Ea servers are a pain. Its as if with new versions in development their neglecting the servers. cut out twice against the browns. Then I lose two players to injury. One a season ending :-(

same happened me, was winning 31-0 against the vikings, had sacked their QB 6 times, i dont think i'd managed 6 sacks all season and when i get 6 in a game the servers cut out, restarted and Cliff Avril my LE got injured and is probably out for season

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

That game was ridiculous two fumble sixes in the red zone. Another one by Decker. Martin fumbled in red zone but was recovery was stopped in midfield. There was another fumble too if I remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

gufc21 wrote: »
    That game was ridiculous two fumble sixes in the red zone. Another one by Decker. Martin fumbled in red zone but was recovery was stopped in midfield. There was another fumble too if I remember correctly

Your QB had a severe case of fumblitis i was kinda embarrased your two good drives in the first half nearly both returned for tds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

madalig12 wrote: »
    Your QB had a severe case of fumblitis i was kinda embarrased your two good drives in the first half nearly both returned for tds.

They both were. Was it 14-0 in first quarter without your offense taking the field

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Sf win 42-21 in the CPU replay and another 5 fumbles by the Buccs, three recovered this time tho.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Jets @ Titans.
    Jets receive and then fumble on their 1st drive.

Titans go lateral.. its picked int the end zone.. Locker makes a saving tackle, but on the next play the Jets go 80 odd yards

Johnson (TE) gets a TD.
    Titans move it to midfield but throw a pass straight a a defensive back but the Jets punt.. it looks excellent.. but the bounce takes it into the end zone!
    I get it moving again but once again make a bad throw and the Jets get it back to the 8 and then a TD. Titans punt

Titans receive... Jets score.. Titans fumble Jets get a TD. Titans TD

Finishes up 45-14 after what was a very bright start from from the Titans, wayward passes again undo me

Sanchez gets a 155.3 rating, woodhead gets 118 yards

Good chatting as always Dave.

Will advance in the morning gentlemen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I hate this game

Advertisement