Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Limerick have a local Craft Beer of its own?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭his_dudeness

Spotted this on Facebook back in April, closest to a Limerick brewery I've heard of, but haven't heard of anything from them in a while.

https://www.facebook.com/limericklady

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I think there's a micro brewery in Ballyhoura.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I think there's a micro brewery in Ballyhoura.

Another one besides 8 Degrees?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

jmch81 wrote: »
    Baile Brew is the latest Irish Craft Beer to hit the market created by cousins Paul and Jason Noonan. Paul Noonan of Newcastle, Clonmel, created the successful recipe for Baile last year which is currently being brewed in a craft beer brewery in Cork. Having a keen interest in home brewing over the years, cousins Paul and Jason felt it was time to take the leap and produce their own brew. Paul stated “We wanted to make a beer that was far from the mass produced usual boring drinks currently dominating the Irish market.” “Craft beer is an emerging market that continues to grow in Ireland today and although we only have a very small market share we hope to really push the boundaries set before us.”

Looks like its a Tipp beer made in Cork.

Jason's from Limerick though, so we could claim it as our own:pac::pac:

Advertisement