Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSA Ireland

• 27-06-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all

Is anyone out there a member of GSA Ireland, the donabate club ??

I've been trying to get information about the club with a view to joining it, but to date I haven't been able to get in contact with anyone involved. I've tried the email address give on the website and a phone that was supplied but no joy.

Just looking for some contact info, views, opinions from any members or former members.

Thanks

H

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Been there, tried and done all of that^^^ and same as yourself I got no reply. :(

Thumbs down for them for their level of communication!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭hedges

So it not just me.....,

Very poor communication skills

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭hedges

By the way, did you find any similar clubs in the same general area ??

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sive1281

Hi,

if you email the press secretary, Clare, (info can be found on www.gsaireland.com) she can supply you with all the information that you require. I can't see any reason why they have failed to contact you.

Advertisement