Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Much loved missing cat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Hi guys,

I've searched for a section to put this in but couldn't find one, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

My female cat is missing around the Washington Street area. She's a mix of brown, ginger and white and answers to Eenie. She has a collar on with a pendant including a number to contact.

If someone has her, seen her, anything can you please let me know. There's a reward for finding her.

Thank you
    1014679_125853587623749_1928398851_o.jpg

1040856_125853650957076_1214833892_o.jpg

1064068_125853607623747_225133156_o.jpg
    Lovely looking Cat.
    There are plenty up Sundays Well direction so will keep an eye out.
    Hope you find he/she..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,028 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

What a cute little moggie.
    Try posting [URL="[IMG]http://omg.wthax.org/5f2tLS.jpg[/IMG]"]here[/URL] too and you'll get other suggestions there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

ive spotted it on facebook so the word is spreading I hope you find her

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

also contact CSPCA in case she was handed in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Milly33 wrote: »
    ive spotted it on facebook so the word is spreading I hope you find her
    Is there a page for the Cat,have you a link ?

• Advertisement

It is on the munster lost and found..Have to say they are a great bunch at spreading the word. A cat my parents took in went missing and actually only wondered over the road twice the little bugger but the lady spotted it on this about week after he went missing so it does work.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GameOfGnomes

Hey guys, I have her up on Munster lost and found alright.. nothing back about her yet but I'm keeping hope up. Thank you all for your support.

don't loose hope just wait for the right person to see it

Advertisement