Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two week ban, because i think it ridiculous i get permanently banned.

Options
  • 27-06-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Re: You have been banned

Dear Camrat,

You have been banned from Legal Discussion for two weeks for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Admin.

Moderator Note

That sort of posting is unwelcome in Legal Discussion. Please read the Charter before posing again on the expiry of your ban.

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Camrat

Yes i heard you. a sweeping left indicates you were traveling at speed otherwise it would be just a left turn or bend. When you first seen the potholes is the real issue. If you had been paying attention ("unless its the tightest most obscure corner in the country") you should have seen the potholes and gravel and acted accordingly,Like braked when you saw the I couldn't give two ****s if you sue or not makes no ****in difference to me what so ****in ever.

How am i making you out to be

My reply: Thats ridiculous, thanks

Admin: Your ban is now permanent.

My Reply: Why because i don't agree with it my ban is permanent.

Admin: Yes.

You can appeal in Dispute Resolution. Do not PM me again.

How is this fair, surely i'm entitled to my opinion. Sure my post was hard but the guy was saying i was making a fool of him.( which i wasn't.) I understand receiving a two week ban, but permanently...I don't think so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

Camrat wrote: »
    Re: You have been banned

Dear Camrat,

You have been banned from Legal Discussion for two weeks for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Admin.

Moderator Note

That sort of posting is unwelcome in Legal Discussion. Please read the Charter before posing again on the expiry of your ban.

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Camrat

My reply: Thats ridiculous, thanks

Admin: Your ban is now permanent.

My Reply: Why because i don't agree with it my ban is permanent.

Admin: Yes.

You can appeal in Dispute Resolution. Do not PM me again.

How is this fair, surely i'm entitled to my opinion. Sure my post was hard but the guy was saying i was making a fool of him.( which i wasn't.) I understand receiving a two week ban, but permanently...I don't think so.

Have i posted this correctly, Is there something wrong with this post. No one has replied or PM me. I can't contact the original mod, he asked me not to message him again..........I do realise that people here are volunteers. I understand if i takes time to resolve, but if i have posted this wrong will this just be ignored. I not giving out or arguing. Just looking for advice.

thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,302 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Camrat wrote: »
    Have i posted this correctly, Is there something wrong with this post. No one has replied or PM me. I can't contact the original mod, he asked me not to message him again..........I do realise that people here are volunteers. I understand if i takes time to resolve, but if i have posted this wrong will this just be ignored. I not giving out or arguing. Just looking for advice.

thanks

You had the category tag wrong, legal discussion is in Soc, so the Cmod may not have seen it.

Thanks for the help.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Hey, sorry, we'll take a look at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Hello, we've decided that the permanent ban was overly harsh and it has been removed. The two week ban stands, as such I've had to reban you for a week, given a week or so had passed since the original ban.

• Advertisement

Thank you for your help, i will be more careful in the future.

Thanks again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement