Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotline Miami

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

Yeah me too, I think it would have been cool to be able to play co-op of some sort. Made it onto chapter 10 now...
    I have gotten the 1989 trophy and these are my guns (was tough).. & a few others
    Ill be buying it day one also, if I can get through this first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

man this game is tough and addictive!

Finally onto chapter 11!
    :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It's a great pick up and butcher title, a much ignored game genre methinks.

Strange though, given the furore over Manhunt and other murder games that this one has had little or no manufactured indignation trailing it in the press.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

Strange though, given the furore over Manhunt and other murder games that this one has had little or no manufactured indignation trailing it in the press.

Yeah I know! Dunno how they got away with it, not complaining glad they did, epic game :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

They're lucky enough not having the Rockstar name attached anywhere. Thats a stigma in the murder genre and it activates a warning beacon in Jack Thompson's head. No doubt we'll hear more from him about the corruption of the worlds youth when V is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Finished it earlier today (Tuesday). Cracking game, definitely among my favorite new IPs of this gen. Soundtrack is just perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

On chapter 9 I think, great game but I dont get all the fuss about the soundtrack :confused:

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Finished it earlier today (Tuesday). Cracking game, definitely among my favorite new IPs of this gen. Soundtrack is just perfect.

Fair play, gonna try get through some chapters today...

I love the ST compliments the game perfect, you hear the music and it gets you in the zone to butcher house full of people, in the game I mean :).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 spankrocket

Have HL1 and HL2, absolutely love them, but it is so brutally hard, but that's what makes them so good, there is an unofficial spin off game to Hotline Miami, going to be released on Steam in August for free which is sweet, Id say the hardest level for me in Hotline Miami at the moment is the boss fight with the Russian boss and his dogs, also that mission in the hospital was a pain in the arse,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭micknail

Such a great soundtrack.

Story is mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SirJoker

I always wondered... what do people find so great about this game? I mean... I've never played it to be honest but from what I've seen... this really isn't a game I'd liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

SirJoker wrote: »
    I always wondered... what do people find so great about this game? I mean... I've never played it to be honest but from what I've seen... this really isn't a game I'd liked.

Gameplay OVER graphics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Dont comment if you havent played it, as said above, gameplay, aestethic and music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

You're missing out. One of my favourite games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

It's just unbelievably intense, the gameplay coupled with the music means you just get in the zone, brilliant game!

Advertisement