Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel D1000 Configuration Password

• 27-06-2013 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I switched to the Unlimited package recently and received a Zyxel D1000 modem to replace the older Zyxel model. The password for the Browser Configuration Page used to be "broadband1" but for some reasons they've changed it. The only scrap of information I can get from Eircom is to check the underside of the modem for the password. I checked and they have left the area blank where it should have the password. There's just some big barcode there. If anyone could tell me the default password I would be grateful.

Ive tried the following:

[blank]

admin

broadband

broadband1

[wifi key]

password

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 laggomundi

the wifi password is the password to access your router as well. if that is also blank then you are in deep do do I am afraid..

(oh and the username should be 'admin' )

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Flight From Death

laggomundi wrote: »
    the wifi password is the password to access your router as well. if that is also blank then you are in deep do do I am afraid..

(oh and the username should be 'admin' )

Yeah I tried that without luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 laggomundi

I am not sure if there even would be a default password, but if you call broadband technical support they should be able to log into the router and set you a usable password...

unfortunately, 'some' of the techs aren't actually that techie :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

If the WIFI key doesn't work just reset the modem using the pinhole in the back.

It prompts you to change it everytime you log in so someone else may have changed it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

If the WIFI key doesn't work just reset the modem using the pinhole in the back.

It prompts you to change it everytime you log in so someone else may have changed it!

yeah, he's on the modem but wants to access the configuration page.
    This?

• Advertisement
Advertisement