Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bag storage JFK

Options
  • 27-06-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anybody know if i can store a suitcase in JFK, flyin over next week for a few days and then onto cancun and back through JFK to dublin,
    If possible i want to leave a suitcase of all the things i buy in NY in storage instead of dragging it to cancun and payin for extra bag.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

http://www.jfk-airport.net/luggage-storage.html

Not a great amount of options but its a start

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

You could "Fedex" what you buy in NY home ahead of you. I wouldn't be sure of costs though or how much extra it would be etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

regular post isnt all that expensive if you dont mind waiting a few weeks for stuff to get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Post or Fedex will require customs declarations, you don't really want to have to pay duty on a bag of stuff purchased in New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭whitey1

Mail home your own unlaundered clothes, the smellier the better, and carry the swag with you

• Advertisement
Advertisement