Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BOILERS Help wanted---DEFRO KDR PLUS

• 27-06-2013 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi

im new to boards, so any advice is appreciated..
    just purchased a new house, and want to either put in a Stove with a back boiler, and put it up through the 2nd floor and attic!!
    or else put in a boiler in the garage!! any advice on boilers in the garage.. i have looked at Defro KDR boilers, any advice on these!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭zoom_cool

Did you ever get ur Defro boiler thinking of getting one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fintan85

Yes fitted a one into the garage last October! Best money ever spent

quote="fintan85;85283312"]hi

im new to boards, so any advice is appreciated..
    just purchased a new house, and want to either put in a Stove with a back boiler, and put it up through the 2nd floor and attic!!
    or else put in a boiler in the garage!! any advice on boilers in the garage.. i have looked at Defro KDR boilers, any advice on these!![/quote]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭zoom_cool

Thanks fintan85 for replying how many KW is your boiler and what do you burn in it and how long does it last between fills. Oh and what is the model.

Advertisement