Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer or Good Gym

Options
  • 27-06-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey all,

Looks like i will be moving to newbridge for work over the next two weeks,
    looking for a decent gym or personal trainer, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Look up the 'performance and fitness academy'. Excellent gym with a class group of coaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 derek2009_

I did, I think i would love this place as it very near to work but i emailed them a few weeks ago and was told there fully booked on pt and only a few limited spaces in some classes, so think there too full!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Keadeen Hotel has excellent gym and has a one month offer for €50 - you can walk away after the month, no cancellation notice needed. Good 25m pool too.

On a smaller scale the Gables guesthouse on Athgarvan road had a good gym. Equipment is a little older and is more suited to the real gym types rather than the casual goer. (plenty of free weights etc)

You have the energie fitness on the station road, but like all the big chains they give a lot of BS sale rubbish and try to sign you up for life and make it awfully difficult to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

derek2009_ wrote: »
    Hey all,

Looks like i will be moving to newbridge for work over the next two weeks,
    looking for a decent gym or personal trainer, any suggestions?

Newbridge Sports and Leisure Centre on the Station Road is a great spot. The instructors are great and I know a couple of them are also personal trainers. Hope this helps :)

cool, i will try newbridge leisure center, the website is a little limited on info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

derek2009_ wrote: »
    I did, I think i would love this place as it very near to work but i emailed them a few weeks ago and was told there fully booked on pt and only a few limited spaces in some classes, so think there too full!

stay on the waiting list it will be worth it. There are very good reasons why this place is such high demand.

thanks Siochain! i hear so much stuff about the place, must be deadly

Advertisement