Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite console

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Playstation 1. Not just the first console I had with 3d graphics but so many original and great games on it. I spent years getting the most out of my mega-drive and it was great but the PS1 had everything that was missing. Characters in games actually talked to each other, not just printed text, actual words. Their society against playstation (SAPS) ads were cool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Radiosonde

Snes probably. This gen is too soon to judge, but I'm playing 3ds more than 360 these days. Ordered a PS3 for Last of Us and to mop up whatever other stuff on there I've missed, but I don't think there's really too much between those two consoles, so really I wouldn't call either of them "greatest" (by contrast, and not to diss MegaDrive, SNES seems to me have been a lot better than it's main rival).

Advertisement