Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying a Used Audi A3

Options
  • 27-06-2013 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Any advice on what to look out and know when buying a used Audi A3 especially the '03 P8(New Model) version? and also where are the VINs located on the car and under the bonnet? :confused:
    Price range?

P.S. I'm interested in buying this car a first car. hehehe.. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Matthewjohn

Personally i wouldn't buy an Audi for a first car, i'd buy a cheaper car for 6 months or more until you build up your driving experience and then get an Audi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭RandomAccess

Personally i wouldn't buy an Audi for a first car, i'd buy a cheaper car for 6 months or more until you build up your driving experience and then get an Audi.

I've never subscribed to that theory. It suggests you are expecting to be bumping off things for a few months.
    These aren't bumper cars, and if you bump someones pride and joy they will smash your face in if you say "it don't matter to me cos my car ain't worth $hit"

Advertisement