Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9mm glock

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

I was told this NI thing could be a possibility via a club sponsorship, but with no specifics,

Unlikely to be that straight forward and if based on the back of an existing licence here, then virtually rules it out altogether

It all sounds a bit too much inconvenience to bother with really

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Not 100% up on NI but
    ASFIK,it can become a "club gun" and be stored on range up in NI,and you use it as or when you are up there.
    OR you can get somone in NI with a free space on their ticket to "adopt it" so to speak with you as a dual user of some sorts.:confused:

My understanding is that the first bit of what you say is correct, a club holds the gun on the club certificate and you can then use it on the club range

But I'm fairly sure you can't use it if it's on someone elses certificate.

In our club, you can only use your own guns, or club guns.

Not the guns of other members. I don't know if its just our policy, or the law, but I'm fairly sure we wouldn't have the policy unless it was a legal point.

Advertisement