Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone arty want to do Doom a favour?

Options
  • 27-06-2013 10:36pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey peeps,

Was wondering if someone would like to do me a nice Day of Champions logo jpg with a transparant background- any size really- so I could use it to label vids from DoCs. Also perhaps be open for making others for other events?

I don't want to be badgering the same people all the time :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll give it a shot in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'll give it a shot later on tonight ( Ozzie time ) as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I will get a Michal to do one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I think jisdbnueg is implying he wants this computer in exchange for a logo. Could be a good deal.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Forum etiquette 101: Don't quote spammers, it's doing their work for them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Forum etiquette 101: Don't quote spammers, it's doing their work for them :(

3s251o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

Untitled-1_zps574d5549.jpg

I'm helping!

kY4UpIU.png

Totally forgot about this - Just a little quick logo I whipped up - I have the master file so if you want any changes in future, it can be done.

Also, the colour scheme is based on the 3rd Diamond of the EVO logo, seeing that this DOC is happening close to EVO and all that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

kY4UpIU.png

Totally forgot about this - Just a little quick logo I whipped up - I have the master file so if you want any changes in future, it can be done.

Also, the colour scheme is based on the 3rd Diamond of the EVO logo, seeing that this DOC is happening close to EVO and all that.

Tis ok Misty, another friends been working on it, thanks though :)

No problem, the backpacker lifestyle does tend to be distracting. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement