Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Homeview Camera

Options
  • 27-06-2013 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Not sure if this if correct forum, bought a vodafone camera from adverts....its a Y-Cam and Model no: YCAMVF01

I was wondering is there a way to cut out the crap vodafone software and just use as normal camera??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Keepan Eye

Go on the Y CAM site and check customer help. They might have software to over-ride the Vodafone stuff.... might be a place to start.
    OR Phone Y-CAM..............you'll get their details on line. They can be slow to answer on-line so maybe a phone call would be better.
    Keepan Eye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Big Nelly wrote: »
    Hey guys

Not sure if this if correct forum, bought a vodafone camera from adverts....its a Y-Cam and Model no: YCAMVF01

I was wondering is there a way to cut out the crap vodafone software and just use as normal camera??

Sorry for digging up old thread but I got the same problem. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Hey

I sent PM....

I sorted it

Bought this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006P7N2UC/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works great and has free internet viewing so I can view from anywhere......sound is dodgy thou...but not a problem for me

Advertisement