Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Da Pope visits Noo Yoik.

Options
  • 27-06-2013 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Many years ago, the pope decided to visit New York. He is of course provided with a beautiful car and a dedicated driver to take him wherever he wishes to go.

When the pope sees the car, he motions to the driver and says: "Do you mind if I ask you a favor?"

"A favour for the pope??" exclaims the driver, "of course, anything!"

"Would you mind if I drove a little?" Asked the pope, "I never get to and I'd really like to once again drive a little for myself."

The driver got scared, what if he let the pope get into an accident, but he couldn't say no to the pope, and so the pope took the wheel... and immediately started to speed up like a maniac!

After going 100 mph in a 45mph zone, a police car zooms in next to them and they are requested to stop. The police officer walks slowly to their car, looks at the window for a moment, and then quickly steps back to his car.

His sergeant got this call:

Cop: "Sir, I have a problem."

Sergeant: "What kind of problem?"

Cop: "Well, I pulled over this driver for speeding, but he's someone really important."

Sergeant: "Important like the mayor?"

Cop: "No, no, a lot more important than that."

Sergeant: "Important like the governor?"
    cop
    Cop: "Way more important than that."

Sergeant: "Important like the president??"

Cop: "Much more important."

Sergeant: "Who's more important than the president?"

Cop: "I don't know, but he has the Pope driving for him"

Advertisement